Vs > Adelaide, South Australia
Chumphon vs Adelaide, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Chumphon vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Chumphon vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Chumphon vs Barabinsk, Russia
Chumphon vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Oolitic, In, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Dalbandin, Pakistan
Lubumbashi vs Kyoto
Elko, Nv vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Toronto, Pearson Intl, On vs Colorado Springs, Co
Gulkana, Ak vs Olathe, Ks
- The distance between Chumphon, Thailand and Adelaide, South Australia, Australia is approximately 6,531 km or 4,059 mi.
- To reach Chumphon in this distance one would set out from Adelaide, South Australia bearing 313.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chumphon bearing 322.6° or NW .
- Chumphon has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Chumphon is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 10.3 °C (18.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Chumphon. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1508.5 mm (59.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1508.5 l/m² (37.02 US gal/ft²) or 15,085,000 l/ha (1,612,687 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.1° higher in Chumphon than in Adelaide, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chumphon relative to Adelaide, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adelaide, South Australia vs Chumphon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Chumphon vs Guaira, Brazil
Chumphon vs Yonago, Japan
Chumphon vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Chumphon vs Karlstad, Sweden
Adelaide, South Australia vs Luanda, Angola
Adelaide, South Australia vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Adelaide, South Australia vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
El Obeid vs La Plata
Norfolk Island vs Salyan
Kerkira vs Glasgow, Mt
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Jiwani
Chumphon vs Adelaide, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chumphon
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE