Vs > Im Poliny Osipenko
Chumphon vs Im Poliny Osipenko Climate & Distance Between
Chumphon vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Chumphon vs Dawei, Myanmar
Chumphon vs Zigansk, Russia
Chumphon vs Knoxville, Tn, Usa
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Dezful, Iran
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Chhor, Pakistan
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Timbuktu, Mali
Toulouse vs Goycay
Urbana, Il vs Laketown, Ut
Atar vs Vasquez Cobo
Hebron, Ne vs Takayama
- The distance between Chumphon, Thailand and Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia is approximately 5,736 km or 3,564 mi.
- To reach Chumphon in this distance one would set out from Im Poliny Osipenko bearing 229.5° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chumphon bearing 208.2° or SSW .
- Chumphon has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Im Poliny Osipenko has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Chumphon is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Im Poliny Osipenko is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 29.4 °C (52.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 42.4 °C (76.3°F) less in Chumphon. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1483.8 mm (58.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1483.8 l/m² (36.42 US gal/ft²) or 14,838,000 l/ha (1,586,281 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.8° higher in Chumphon than in Im Poliny Osipenko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chumphon relative to Im Poliny Osipenko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Im Poliny Osipenko vs Chumphon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Chumphon vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Chumphon vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Chumphon vs Busan, South Korea
Chumphon vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Termoli, Italy
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Oita, Japan
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Zhob vs Pago Pago, Tutuila
Sainshand vs Lindenberg
Santander, Cantabria vs Safi
Yardmili vs Imperial, Ne
Chumphon vs Im Poliny Osipenko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chumphon
Climate Guides for Locations near Im Poliny Osipenko
- Okhotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ohotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ajan, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) NNE
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 294 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 425.6 kms (264.4 miles) ESE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 584.1 kms (363 miles) SE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 594.3 kms (369.3 miles) SSE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 752.5 kms (467.6 miles) SE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 754.1 kms (468.6 miles) SE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) SSE
- Ternej, Russia - 824.7 kms (512.5 miles) S